The transition into autumn from summer, with darker and shorter days, can leave us feeling lethargic, with low immunity. Paula’s Yin/Yang Yoga Immersion workshop on 3rd November, 11:00am-1:30pm, will leave you reinvigorated.
Paula Restarick will be teaching five elemental workshops, incorporating Chinese meridian wisdom into Yoga practice. Her workshops will explore the relationship between the body, the mind and the natural world.
Paula has been practicing yoga and meditation for over 35 years & teaching since 2012.
Yin Yoga Immersion Class Structure
- Gentle Yang yoga sequence for the first half of the workshop
- Introduction to therapeutic benefits of Yin yoga for the second half of the workshop
Paula’s Skills & Qualities as a Yoga Teacher
- Paula is certified in Hatha Yoga and Yoga Nidra
- Paula trained Yin Yang Yoga and Mindfulness Meditation with Sarah Powers
- She is also an experience Level 4 Holistic Health practitioner and tutor.