Yin Yoga and the Elements at Anahata Yoga Centre, Southend-on-Sea
3 Hour Workshop (2pm – 5pm)
Date: Saturday 20th November
Earth, water, fire, air, and space are elemental energies inside each and every one of us. When these energies are not in balance life can be challenging, but when they are aligned life is much easier…
Yin yoga serves as a platform for self-enquiry; offering the opportunity to develop profound personal insight through balancing the physical, emotional, and energetic systems.
Join Regina Kerschbaumer for the ultimate Yin chill-out at Anahata Yoga Centre on Saturday 20th November.
What can you expect at this beautiful 3-hour workshop…
- Turn inward to gain a deeper understanding and to align the 5 elements (earth, water, fire, air, and space).
- Immerse yourself in the practice and theory of Yin Yoga, Meridian Lines and Elements.
- Take yourself on a nourishing inward journey with the stationary Yin shapes, to stimulate the chi flow throughout the energy highways of the body.
- The perfect opportunity to chill-out while you reset and re-balance every level of your being.
- By the end of the workshop, you will feel deeply nourished, rejuvenated and fresh – from the top of your head to your toes!
About the Teacher
Regina Kerschbaumer is a senior Yoga Teacher and Yin Yoga Teacher trainer with Yoga Alliance Professionals. She had been teaching yoga for the past 15 years and has over 3 decades of bodywork experience.
She trained directly under Paul Grilley (the mastermind behind Yin Yoga) since 2006, in California as well as with Sarah Powers of Insight Yoga and Anodea Judith the author of Eastern Body Western Mind.
She blends this in-depth knowledge of yin yoga with her expertise in meridians, anatomy and chakra work to create a unique style of yoga which unites student and teacher in an atmosphere of fun and well-being.
Teaching with warmth and enthusiasm; she enables her students to visualise and work with the Chakras and Meridians within the inner body allowing them to explore the relationships between the body, breath and inner stillness.
Notes this training will be held at Anahata Yoga Centre in person, we are limiting the amount of people attending to meet the Covid Regulations.