Are you finding that autumn is already starting to get on top of you? Are you feeling overworked, stressed and in need of a break? Book into Anahata’s Wellbeing Retreat Day on 13th October!
Our experienced teachers Daniel Groom and Dawn Lister will guide you through a day of mental and physical exercises to improve your health. You’ll take part in:
- Soothing ‘mindful flow’ sequences
- Yoga Nidra (meaning ‘yogic sleep’, Yoga Nidra is a deeply relaxing guided meditation)
- Compassion-led mindfulness practices
- Restorative yoga
You’ll also expand your knowledge of Yoga and Mindfulness, learning how these practices can be interweaved into our busy lives.
Cost & Timings
- Sunday 13th October, 10:30am-4:30pm
- £80 per person, including a vegetarian/vegan lunch
Have any questions about the retreat day and what’s involved? Drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org. Book your space using the widget below, or using the MindBody app! View all of Anahata’s upcoming retreats here.