Retreat is a time to step out of the daily rhythm of life and all of its overwhelming elements. Step into a space where begin to slow down and listen to the story our body, our breath and our mind is revealing and nurture. Our yoga and mindfulness retreats offer a supportive, relaxed and healing environment where you can step into you and all that being you means. Eat well, practise simple and supportive practises which you can take home and apply in your daily life easily and with joy. Meet likeminded people and be nourished from the inside out.
In Sabina Yoga Retreat, Italy SOLD OUT
- 26th June – 3rd July 2021.
- Led by Dawn Lister and Daniel Groom.
- Escape to the beautiful Sabine Hills for a nurturing week of yoga, pilates and meditation with Dawn Lister and Daniel Groom.
- A wait list is open – please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Half Day Silent Retreat
- Dates to be announced, email us to register your interest.
- Deepen your sense of inner peace and resilience and.develop the skills of self compassionate in troubling times, led by Dawn Lister
- Learn to be peaceful and compassionate in troubling times, with periods of silence before and after meditation practises.
- Best for those with some experience of mindfulness, wishing to deepen their practise and explore their relationship between thought and feelings.