Retreat is a time to step out of the daily rhythm of life and all of its overwhelming elements. Step into a space where begin to slow down and listen to the story our body, our breath and our mind is revealing and nurture. Our yoga and mindfulness retreats offer a supportive, relaxed and healing environment where you can step into you and all that being you means. Eat well, practise simple and supportive practises which you can take home and apply in your daily life easily and with joy. Meet likeminded people and be nourished from the inside out.
Recent Blog & News Posts
- Answer Our Quick Survey & Enter to Win a Free Class
- Yin/Yang Yoga Immersion with Paula, 3rd November 2019: What, Why & How
- We’re Celebrating Our 1st Birthday All This Week! Try a Class for £5 & Win Free Classes
- Celebrate Anahata’s First Birthday With Our Introduction to Sound Medicine Workshop with Maria Nayler on 18th October
- Invest in Your Mental & Physical Health at Anahata’s Wellbeing Retreat Day, Leigh-on-Sea, on 13th October