Retreat is a time to step out of the daily rhythm of life and all of its overwhelming elements. Step into a space where begin to slow down and listen to the story our body, our breath and our mind is revealing and nurture. Our yoga and mindfulness retreats offer a supportive, relaxed and healing environment where you can step into you and all that being you means. Eat well, practise simple and supportive practises which you can take home and apply in your daily life easily and with joy. Meet likeminded people and be nourished from the inside out.
Half Day Silent Retreat – postponed until further notice
- Sunday 19th April 2020, 1:00pm-5:00pm, £30 per person
- Led by Dawn Lister
- An opportunity to deepen your practise of mindfulness, explore the powerful effects of silence, practise various meditations within the container of silence.
Wellbeing Retreat Day – postponed until further notice
- Sunday 5th July 2020, 11am-4pm, £80 per person
- Led by Dawn Lister, Daniel Groom and Rachael Edgley
- A day of self-care and restoration incorporating mindfulness, yoga and gong bath, giving you the opportunity to truly live in the moment.