Moving with your Moon Cycle with Dawn Lister at Anahata Yoga Centre, Leigh-on-Sea
We do not currently have any Moon Cycle events planned. Please see our Workshops & Events page to find other workshops you may be interested in!
Moving with Your Moon Cycle – A woman’s magical journey with Yoga at its heart.
- How do you feel about your cycle…..Do you love it? Does it make you feel empowered? Do you know how to use your cycle to enhance your life and your relationships?
- What can you do to support yourself as a woman during your menses, peri menopause, menopause and post menopause?
- How can yoga help to make life as a woman even more beautiful, colourful, and peaceful?
- What can you do at home to support yourself?
As woman we may not have the healthiest relationship with our cycle. We may have tried to deny any sense of having a cycle. Acting as if it was an inconvenience which got in the way of us living our lives!
What if we learnt to turn that on its head and learn to follow our cycle and use it to make us stronger, happier, more successful, more complete as woman, by simply embracing our womanhood.
Yoga teaches us to move with our flow, and in the flow, with softness and flexibility of mind and body we can in fact create an inner environment which allows us to develop deep strength, patience and develop a healthier relationship with ourselves as women.
A woman’s strength resides in the power of her femaleness her flow, her yin energy, the fact that we are at times passionate, energetic and creative, whilst at others, quiet, introspective, even reclusive is part of our super power.
By learning to follow our flow, love it, embrace it and live in ways which enhance and nurture it we create a healthier relationship with cycle and learn to use harness our yin energy to bring magic and beauty to our world of womanhood.
Dawn Lister will be taking you through four home practises which you can fit into your life at the four different phases of your cycle.
You will learn
- Simple yoga postures which support your health and wellbeing physically and emotionally.
- Meditations to sustain and nurture you.
- Breathing practices to invite release and letting go, and mindful awareness to help stabilise during shifting times, in our inner landscape.
Led by Dawn Lister who is a yogini, therapist, body worker and retreat leader.Join her for this 3 hour workshop which will take you on a journey through your cycle, practising simple yet powerful practises to help you celebrate your moon, your cycle, your female energy.
Learn to harness the power of the feminine in your life.
Open to women of all ages from those who have just begun to menstruate to those who have finished their menstrual cycle and now follow the cycle of the moon.