Upcoming Events & Workshops
Due to Covid restrictions, all timetabled classes will be online until further notice. All classes are live with the exception of a few which are prerecorded and noted on our timetable. All online classes are recorded and if you don’t attend live we will automatically send you the recording which you will have 3 days to use. Classes can also be booked via the MINDBODY Online App. All online classes are hosted via ZOOM and a link will be emailed to you 15 minutes before the start of class.
Events, workshops and courses will be hosted online where possible and where stated.
Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions. Thank you so much for your continued support.
Rest & Renew Yoga with Daniel Groom (online via Zoom)
- What: A relaxing afternoon of Restorative Yoga and Yoga Nidra.
- When: Sunday 25th April 3:00pm-4:45pm.
- Good for: anyone suffering with insomnia, stress, grief, fatigue, Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia, Chronic or Acute Pain, Anxiety, Depression or those recovering from illness or in need of rest.
- Cost: £20.00.
Monthly Gong Bath with Rachael Edgley
- What: an evening to relax, unwind and enjoy the deep and reverberating sounds of crystal singing bowls, planetary sound healing pipes and a magnificent Gong.
- When: Fridays, 28th May, 25 June and 23 July. 7:30pm.
- Good for: anyone wishing to destress and release tension and wanting to aid spiritual and personal growth
- Cost: £20 per person.
Half Day Silent Retreat with Dawn
- When: Saturdays, 5th and 12th June. 12.00 – 4:00pm.
- Deepen your sense of inner peace and resilience and develop the skills of self compassionate in troubling times.
- Learn to be peaceful and compassionate in troubling times, with periods of silence before and after practises.
- Good for those wishing to deepen their mindfulness practise.
- Cost: £30 per person.
Introduction to Mindfulness Workshop
- When: Wednesday 16th June, 7:00pm-9:00pm.
- A 2-hour workshop offering an introduction to mindfulness.
- Our practise invites us to become more aware of our body, its sensations and needs, to treat it with kindness and care and the respect it deserves.
- Cost: £25 per person.
Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) Training, with Retreat Day, with Dawn Lister
- What: an 8-week mindfulness-based stress reduction course and retreat day.
- When: Saturdays, 18th September – 6th November, 11am-1pm.
- Best for: anyone who wants to develop the skills needed to live your life fully and peaceably as life’s challenges arise.
- Cost: £200.00, or £150 for front line workers or those in financial difficulty. Available at our studio and as a recording.
LGBT+ Yoga Group with Daniel Groom (online)
- What: a safe and inclusive space to practice Yoga with like minded individuals. The event is hosted by Yoga and Wellbeing teachers from the local LGBT community.
- When: Sunday 11th April. 11:00am-12:30pm.
- Best for: anyone who wants to support their physical and mental wellbeing and to feel part of a community. No experience of yoga required.
- Cost: Free. Donations for Southend Pride and Transpire welcome.
An Introduction to Sound Medicine with Maria Nayler (postponed due to Covid restrictions)
- What: an introduction to sound medicine and its benefits, with Maria Nayler.
- When: TBC. (Postponed due to Covid restrictions)
- Best for: anyone who wants to learn about sound therapy.
- Cost: £45 per person.