Upcoming Events & Workshops
Post lockdown, we are offering both studio-based classes and online classes following government guidelines. You can view our reopening information and studio guidelines here.
- What: a 6-week course to restore and strengthen muscles and joints used in your regular fitness programme, led by Terri Walford.
- When: Saturdays, 19th September – 24th October 4:00pm-5:00pm.
- Best for: anyone looking to compliment their regular fitness programme with yoga.
- Cost: £60 for 6 weeks.
Monthly Gong Bath with Rachael Edgley
- What: an evening to relax, unwind and enjoy the deep and reverberating sounds of crystal singing bowls, planetary sound healing pipes and a magnificent Gong, led by Rachael Edgley.
- When: Fridays, 11th October (SOLD OUT), 23rd October (SOLD OUT), 13th November, 4th December, 18th December, 7:30pm-8:30pm
- Best for: anyone wishing to destress and release tension and wanting to aid spiritual and personal growth
- Cost: £20 per person
Rest & Renew Yoga with Daniel (online via Zoom)
- What: restful, healing postures adapted from classical yoga posture, ending the session with Yoga Nidra, led by Daniel Groom.
- When: Sundays, 11th October, 15th November, 13th December, 3:00pm-4:45pm, online via Zoom.
- Best for: those with chronic illness such as Chronic Fatigue or Fibromyalgia, those with insomnia, stress, anxiety or those recovering from illness.
- Cost: £20 per person, or £10 for those in financial difficulty at this time.
LGBT+ Yoga Group with Daniel (online via Zoom)
- What: yoga class with emphasis on gentle breathing, followed by reflection and relaxed discussion, led by Daniel Groom.
- When: Sundays, 11th October, 15th November, 13th December, 11am-12:30pm, online via Zoom.
- Best for: members of the LGBT+ community who would like to learn the basics of yoga and meditation in a safe environment.
- Cost: free entry. Donations to Southend Pride and Transpire welcome.