Upcoming Events & Workshops
Please note that due to coronavirus, we are operating an alternative, online events timetable via ZOOM. See below what we have on offer.
Every Wednesday evening, we will be publishing a FREE online class for you to enjoy at home. Keep a look out on our social media channels for the link every Wednesday, which will be available to view on both our YouTube and our IGTV channels.
Free Friday Night Hangout with Anahata
Every Friday night we will be live on our Facebook page at 7:30pm-8:30pm providing you with an opportunity for us to say hello, ask us questions which will be followed by a workshop, such as Yoga Nidra, Meditation, Deep Relaxation, Mindfulness Practises, Candlelit Flow, Gong Bath and much more.
View all the upcoming Facebook Live events here.
Mindfulness 4 Week Course with Dawn (online)
- What: a four week online course designed to offer a simple and beautiful structure to introduce mindfulness as a practise in your life. Led by Dawn Lister.
- When: Monday 15th June, 7:45pm-8:45pm, weekly for four weeks.
- Best for: complete beginners, returners to practise or those who wish to deepen their mindfulness practise.
- Cost: £50 for all four sessions online, including downloads. Reduced rate of £35 for front line workers or those in financial need.
LGBT+ Yoga Group with Daniel (online via Zoom)
- What: yoga class with emphasis on gentle breathing, followed by reflection and relaxed discussion, led by Daniel Groom.
- When: 12th July (part of Virtual Southend Pride 2020!), 11am-12:30pm, online via Zoom.
- Best for: members of the LGBT+ community who would like to learn the basics of yoga and meditation in a safe environment.
- Cost: free entry. Donations to Southend Pride and Transpire welcome.
Rest & Renew Yoga with Daniel (online via Zoom)
- What: restful, healing postures adapted from classical yoga posture, ending the session with Yoga Nidra, led by Daniel Groom.
- When: 12th July, 3:00pm-4:45pm, online via Zoom.
- Best for: those with chronic illness such as Chronic Fatigue or Fibromyalgia, those with insomnia, stress, anxiety or those recovering from illness.
- Cost: £20 per person, or £10 for those in financial difficulty at this time.
Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) Online Training, with Retreat Day, with Dawn
- What: an 8-week mindfulness-based stress reduction online course and retreat day, led by Dawn Lister.
- When: Saturdays, 19th September – 14th November 12:30-2:30pm; retreat day Sunday 1st November 11:00am-5:00pm.
- Best for: anyone who wants to develop the skills needed to live your life fully and peaceably as life’s challenges arise.
- Cost: £200.00, or £150 for front line workers or those in financial difficulty.
Monthly Gong Bath with Rachael Edgley
- What: an evening to relax, unwind and enjoy the deep and reverberating sounds of crystal singing bowls, planetary sound healing pipes and a magnificent Gong, led by Rachael Edgley.
- When: Fridays, 18th September, 9th October, 13th November, 4th December, 7:30pm-8:30pm
- Best for: anyone wishing to destress and release tension and wanting to aid spiritual and personal growth
- Cost: £20 per person