UPCOMING COURSES & WORKSHOPS
LGBTQIA+ Yoga Group with Daniel Groom
(studio and online)
- What: A safe and inclusive space to practice Yoga with like minded individuals.
The event is hosted by Yoga and Wellbeing teachers from the local LGBT community and is offered at Anahata and online.
- When: Sunday 5th December, 11am-12:30pm
- Best for: Anyone who wants to support their physical and mental wellbeing and to feel part of a community. No experience of yoga required.
- Cost: No charge. Donations for Southend Pride and Transpi
Candle Making Workshop
- What: A perfect pre Christmas Workshop. During this Christmas Candle making workshop, you will make your own Christmas candle.
- When: Sunday 12th December. 2:00pm – 3:30pm
- Cost: £45
Monthly Gong Bath with Rachael Edgley
- What: an evening to relax, unwind and enjoy the deep and reverberating sounds of crystal singing bowls, planetary sound healing pipes and a magnificent Gong, led by Rachael Edgley.
- When: Fridays at 7:30pm on: 17th Dec 2021 / Jan 28th 2022 / Feb 25th 2022 /
Mar 25th 2022 / Apr 29th 2022.
- Best for: anyone wishing to destress and release tension and wanting to aid spiritual and personal growth.
- Cost: £20 per person.
New Beginners Yoga Course
- What: Our 4-week Beginners Yoga course introduces new starters and those wishing to connect afresh to their yoga practice.
- When: 15th Jan – 5 Feb 2022 13:30 for 75 mins each session STUDIO ONLY
- Best for: New starters and those wishing to connect afresh to their yoga practice.
- Cost: £65 for 4 weeks
Yoga and Sound Healing
- What: We are delighted to bring together Daniel and Rachael for an afternoon of Yoga and Sound Healing on Sunday 10th October. This is a unique workshop with 2 highly experienced therapists.
- When: Sunday 16th January 2022 / 2pm – 4pm
Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) Online Training, with Retreat Day, with Dawn
What: an 8-week mindfulness-based stress reduction course and retreat day, led by Dawn Lister.
- When: Wednesday evenings from 12th January 2021
- Best for: anyone who wants to develop the skills needed to live your life fully and peaceably as life’s challenges arise.
- Cost: £200.00, or £150 for front line workers or those in financial difficulty. Offered in-studio or as a recording. To request the recording for a reduced rate of £99, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.