We are overwhelmed with the 70+ responses we had to our survey about how you would like to see the studio move out of lockdown. We cannot thank each and everyone of you enough for your support and feedback to the questions we asked. The main message from the survey was a 50/50 split between people who are ready for us to open the doors again and others want to stay on line. Also the majority of our teaching staff are ready to see you in person! Therefore we have made the decision that the studio will open from the 25th July for certain classes, while others will stay online.
We completely understand people not wanting to use the studio or it not be convenient for you, therefore aside from the studio based classes we have 2 further options:
* Studio Class Recordings – All timetabled classes will be recorded and you can request a recording of a studio based class by simply emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Although they will not have the live element you will be used to, it allows you to stay practicing with your regular teacher from home. Once we receive your email, your mindbody account with us will be debited as normal and you will receive the recording a few hours after the class has finished. There is no need to book online for these recordings just email us. You will have 3 days to use the recording.
* Online – We will also be running certain classes as LIVE online classes which are the same format using ZOOM as we currently have been offering during Lockdown, again recordings can be requested.
These 2 options are clearly marked on the timetable either as “Studio” or “Online”.
We will be testing this idea out through August so please do let us know your comments and we plan a wider timetable from September onwards.
At Anahata your wellbeing is our main concern.
Attending a studio class:
- Before you arrive make sure you have booked your studio based class as normal via mindbody. These are limited to ten students per class to allow for 2 meters social distancing between mats. If you cannot book in it means the class is full, please request a recording instead by email.
- The studio door will be open 15 minutes prior to class, please wait outside on the marked lines whilst we welcome you individually.
- Wherever possible, bring your own mat and any equipment you may wish to use. If you wish to use one of our mats, we ask you to please clean it after use. Arrive ready to attend class, you can change in our bathroom if necessary, which is cleaned between classes. On admittance we will ask you to use hand sanitiser and place your shoes and essential items in one of grey boxes. Please bring only what is essential.
- One of the Anahata family will direct you to a mat laid out to welcome you. We gently ask you not to leave this area unless you need the bathroom.
- Please bring your own drink to class.
- At the end of class, we will guide all students to leave in a staggered fashion to ensure no one crosses social distancing guidelines. Please consider this when you plan your timings for class.
- If you are unwell or a member of your family is unwell showing signs of COVID symptoms please do not attend class.
- If after attending a class you become ill please can you let us know immediately so we can take the government outlined action.
After each class the floor and all surfaces will be disinfected. And made fresh for the next group of our Anahata community to arrive. Your kindness and support through this time has been so important to us all and we hope these plans will provide us with an opportunity to continue to offer what we do best in a safe and welcoming environment.
Please email email@example.com if you require any assistance or have any questions. We look forward to welcoming you to a class either online or at our beautiful studio very soon. Please follow us on Facebook and Instagram for more updates during our reopening. We look forward to seeing you in class. Stay active and stay safe.